What do you think when someone tells you they can teach you how to be a leader?
True, leadership and management skills are requirements of success today – so why not hire some guru to teach you just how easy it is to become one?
Leadership and management skills certainly seem to be an essential component for the celebrated success of the mega corporations where the leader is the man or woman everyone is willing to follow into unknown territory and stick with against all likelihood.
That looks like it’s the organization’s inevitable secret of success – their readiness to take on the metaphorical San Juan Hill that has been pointed out to them by their leader.
Just as there are famous success stories attributed to the admirers of influential leaders, there have also been some terrible failures. Tragic to the employees who followed and to the stockholders who lost their investment.
When some of these charismatic leaders have so openly lead their devotees (and the media) over a cliff like countless lemmings, probably more ought to have been required than the ability to convince others that they had the right to lead them and the direction they were going was the right one.
Be Sure To Watch This Leadership and Management Skills Video!
- Effective Business Development
- Leadership Development Resources Taking A Successful Company into The 21st Century
- What’s Important About Your Business Development Strategies?
- Video: Top 10 Characteristics of a Leader
- Where Will Your Future Leaders Come From? Succession Planning and Leadership Development
- Leadership and Management Training is Without A Doubt A Major Element in Business Success
- Managing The Bad Things About Social Media