Maybe you have experienced Alaskan fly fishing?
You’ll be out there all on your own wading in an ice cold river with its shadowy blue water flowing by.
The sun’s glistening reflection will make it difficult for you to see more than very few inches below the surface.
A giant Largemouth bass can be just a couple of feet away yet you won’t find it – never be aware that it’s there waiting for you.
For hours you wait there casting into the shallows, moving your fly rod back over your head – permitting the fishing line play out to make certain that as you whip it forward the almost weightless fly at its end will drop just the place you originally planned it to land.
Realizing that the trout are there you are making this rhythmic cast over and over till the time a hungry fish jumps right out of the stream and grabs your fly in mid-air.
If this isn’t just like Website marketing for small business I’m not sure what is.
- Effective Business Development
- Leadership Development Resources Taking A Successful Company into The 21st Century
- What’s Important About Your Business Development Strategies?
- What About Leadership and Management Skills? Leaders Must First Be Followers
- Video: Top 10 Characteristics of a Leader
- Where Will Your Future Leaders Come From? Succession Planning and Leadership Development
- Managing The Bad Things About Social Media